Thursday 11 July 2019

12 June 2019. (Wrote this around 6.40am, Today is a friday)

Time passes so quickly. Time cant change my love Baba for sure. I was helpless in my situation. I love you. I was totally a crappy decision maker and You got hurt. Im trapped with the pain forever. Baba today a friday. Assume, what if we could meet today? Baba will you ask me to come to your workplace? Will we travel together to your place? Surely we will plan the Saturday. Im hurt too Baba. I remember all these things. Remembering you isn't a disturbance to me. When I remember that you are far and we are apart my heart fills with pain. Can you remember how we eat Sushi? Can you remember we were dining in Burger King? We were taking selfies. You took hundreds of selfies. I was so happy to see that innocent beautiful smile. I was blessed with my little angel. Now I cant even see you. I love you forever Baba. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment