Tuesday 23 July 2019

24th July 2019.

How are you Manika? Hope you are fine. Writing this around 6.40am. I feel things Baba. I feel the way im being forgotten. When you see no value in me, that would be much easier to forget me. For me it is the other way. I see everything in you. I will live this life with the eternal memories of you. You would say that Im talking nonsense. Its okay. If I get anotuer chance to see you, that would be my luck. I dont trust in luck. You were always a good person to me Baba. You were the best. You will always be. You loved me like I was a gem. I was a devil too. I love you baba. Im totally a junk. I love you even though, im the creepiest person you have ever seen. Dont I have a right to love you sweetheart? I miss you so much.
Please be safe. Please stay happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment