Saturday 13 July 2019

14th July Sunday

How are you sweetheart? A sunday today. Usually you slept somewhat more in Sundays. Sometimes I was nervous about that. Because you weren't answering to chats or calls. when I go back to work a Sunday was a tragedy to me. Because I have to take a leave from you and go to work. That 220km felt like 220000km to me. I was sad and I felt like I was broken when I left Colombo in Sunday evenings. Yes we were talking throughout the journey but that stress of leaving you ignited my emotions. Thats how we had fights on my way to work. Yes sometime you said things which hurt me. (Im was helpless only baba .or otherwise I never tried to take revenge from you Baba. You are the most beautiful and the adorable one I have seen in my life. How come I take a revenge?) I miss you. Take care your self sweetheart. Will write again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment