Thursday 4 July 2019

5th of July

Hope you are fine sweetheart. I dont know why all these happened to us. Im in killing pain. I know you are in the same pain. I sense your pain Baba. I have no other way of expressing my feelings at the moment. Baba If I was such opportunistic would I be suffer in an excruciating pain? I loved you always and I will love you always. I dont know the meaning of life. A life with a pain. And the pain because of love. People love each other separated. Im so so frustrated. I clearly know I was wrong. Baba but I love you very much too. My feelings of love are genuine. Sadly I was a demon or a devil. Even the devil fell in love with you. You will be my angel forever. Please Remember someday when I leave this world, I would be thinking about you. I miss you baba. 

No comments:

Post a Comment