Wednesday 3 July 2019

4th July

Started to write this around 6.20am.  I remembered you a lot last night. Definitely you were in my dreams. At least I could meet you in my dream. I think im lucky. Offered flowers today morning to Buddha, and remembered you also. I wish I could visit a temple with you as we planned. Im sorry Baba. Kandy, Jungle beach, Sembuwatta and the temple. I think you are taking some breakfast at home. And soon you will go out to take the bus. I hope everything is fine with you. Yea sure I know you are in pain. So do I baba. I dont know baba will I be able to talk to you again. I dont want to hurt you further. Well please someday if you remember me, think I had a lot of love for you. I will keep my love for you forever. I never rung you because I dont want to confuse and hurt you further. I miss you so badly. That smile on your face. Please take care your self Baba. 

No comments:

Post a Comment