Wednesday 24 July 2019

25th July 2019. (Time and privileges)

If you are going by bus to the work. While Im writing this you are taking your bus. Or may be you are already getting a lift to work. I couldn't give you a ride to the work sweetheart, but I collected you after work and drop you at home. I have had that privilege. I remember how we cuddled in my vehicle at road side. Remember the park closer to temple? Im not giving the names of the places here. I sweet was the fragrance of your hair and skin. I lived in that fragrance (im telling you this not in a bad mind. I miss you Baba.) I loved to have time with you. I had no minute which I couldn't give to you. I was desperately waiting to talk to you. Then I was waiting to see you. I miss ypu Baba. And I love you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment