Sunday 21 July 2019

22 July 2019

I miss you a lot Baba. I think you are on your way to work. Im starting to write this around 6.42am. I hurt you a lot. You made steps to keep away from pain. Thats why im being forgotten this way. I never hate you for forgetting me. I never be angry with you for forgetting me. You are the most loved. How come I hate you? You are my breath and the life. I remember your mother also. She was a lovely and caring mother Baba. I haven't met your father. I definitely felt your mother's care Baba. Please keep her safe. Take her to those clinics. Make sure that she takes her drugs and treatments right time. She always wanted to make your life better. Thats why she was working a lot (I guess so). Dont let her to get sick. I hope everyone is fine. Takecare Baba. Will write again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment