Sunday 28 July 2019

29 July 2019 (Early Morning)

Got up early. Felt like Im missing something belongs to me. Well, I dont have to teach my self what am I missing. Went out and pourd water to our plants (belongs to You and I). I wish they will be huge trees someday. My love/our love will be the same.( im not urging to remember me Baba). Can you remember Baba? each morning you went to cook. I was trying to call you when you are cooking. I went mad. Because times you specifically not answered. You kept the phone somewhere there, I was online screaming. You didnt hear becase the connection was established but the phone was kept on a table but not with you. Im not angry sweetheart. I remembered today morning because around 5.00am today came a call from work. On the way to the workplace, I remembered you. I remembered our past. I remembered our love. I helped a person earlier this morning. I was so annoyed because of  the early morning call, but later I remember your words "Baba dont be upset. you are going there to help people". I think I did my job well. May the tripple gems bless you for inspiring me. Actually Its your phrase of inspiration keeps helping these people. I miss you Baba. I miss you so badly. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment