Friday 5 July 2019

6th of July. (How I cried like a child)

Baba. How are you sweetheart? Its a Saturday!. Im writing this around 6.50am. What if we could meet baba? (Assume, I will not come and hurt you. I promise. I will keep my words. And as I promised I will not ever breach your privacy. I never insult you Baba) well, If this could be a day when we can meet, Im leaving home around 7.00am. I miss you so much baby. I could cry like a river. Some memories easily bring me tears. Im hiding them always. Recently I came near torington, I specifically went and look the place where were sitting remember? near the LOWI trees. I dont know how much tears came to my eyes. I couldn't bare the feeling. Im so bad person Baba. Im the worst lover ever. Im bad I know, but I loved you so much too. I will love my angel forever. Im so much broken Baba. I miss you. I will live in you. I will live inside your memories. Take care Baba.

No comments:

Post a Comment