Friday 12 July 2019

13th of June.

Good morning Baba. I hope you are fine. I think you are at home. Or may be you are going for a walk today. I know you have to. Im not angry. I remembered how we were holding each other's hands and walked. How joyful was it Baba? I spent a life time within that little period. Remember how we were chatting and smiling? Last night I was looking at your first gift to me. Remember baba? A crystal ball you gave to me. I was thinking of you a lot. I have it with me always like a precious gem. It makes sure that I remember you always. I filled the fountain pen you gave to me with ink. I miss you a lot Baba. I know you have better and much important things to look after now. I know you are ready take someone's hand(I feel that).  Someday you have to. Person you loved more than your life left you.(im so sorry Baba. You are my angel. I never wanted or intended to hurt you. Baba I love you always. Im so crappy. And I dont know what to do. I never knew what should I do. I walked away Like a feeling less person. No baba I was totally broken. My heart and values died in the day I walked away. Im sorry. I still love you. Remember you are the most loved one this world.) Baba how come, you are in front of my eyes when I close my eyes. You always come. And I tried to come to your dreams and at least see you more there. May be you think all these words are nonsense. Its okay Baba. Remember I love you a lot. I miss you too. Please stay safe in roadsides. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment