Monday 29 July 2019

30th July 2019. (Time and us)

You are on the way to work. Forget me if you are in pain Baba. I wont blame for that. Im trapped with in an endless pain. It aches always. Specifically my heart aches. Physically and sometimes emotionally my heart aches. I will promise you that I wont  forget you forever. I never wanted to forget you. I never tried to forget you. Sweetheart remember the time when you were writing a good morning message? Thats the best time of my life. I will remember you forever as the angel who made my life worthy. Time will pass. Its a strong phenomenon no one can stop it. And it waits for no one. I dont know where would I be ended up. What I wanted to tell you someday is that I love you a lot. What I wanted to tell was also the same. I hope your mother and father also doing fine. I miss you Baba. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment