Monday 22 July 2019

23 July 2019. (A dream came true)

Im writing this around 6.46am. Well you are on your way to workplace(yes if you travel by bus. Or if someone drops you there, im wrong). I hope you are fine Baba. I saw you in my dreams last night. You were wearing a bue color dress. I think it had a collar with purple color flowers. You were at a shop. I suddenly saw you. You were smiling at once. I rushed to you and grab your hands. Thank you Baba. Thanks for at least coming to that little shop in my dreams. I missed you a lot. I think thats why you decided to visit me in my dreams. You are my little angel. Not everyone has the ability to love cruel minds like mine. That is the reason why I called you an angel. I dont see a value, purpose and a goal of this little life. Im desperately waiting(no baba dont worry. As I promised I will never disturb you again. I will keep my word. I love you a lot) please take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment