Friday 19 July 2019

20th July 2019. (Moon Landing)

Hello sweetheart. Started to write this around 6.42am. Today you are not going to work unless you have no other plans. Well im not insulting sweetheart. I know you might have reasons to leave home and take a walk. You have someone else who is far better than me. Im sure. I don't have a jealousy in your success Baba. What I always ask and wish is your success. I wish everything good to my little angel. How can I be a rival? I loved you so much and I still do. Saturdays are so special to us. Thats the only day which I could see you. I was waiting to see you. I was driving like a wind to see you. I was so desperate to see you. Thats why I directly came to your office. I wish I could go back in time. I wish I could walk with you again. I know im already forgotten now. I miss you Baba. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment