Wednesday 3 July 2019

3rd July.

I had a severe headache and a chest tightening like sensation Baba. I couldn't write in the morning. I remembered you though as usual. We are getting older. Im being forgotten. Time is passing. You are getting far and far. Im living with my memories. Im helpless. Remember my sweetheart! Yes im the one hurt you the most. Im the one loving you the most. I never tried to harm you.. you are my little angel forever. I loved you like I was mad. Yet I love you because you are my driving force in life. I miss you but I can only remember our memories. Walk through those memory lanes. Im doing that daily. I wish I could see you, but im not that lucky. You even deleted me from each and every possible thing. Im not angry. Im just in pain. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment