Sunday 8 September 2019

09 September 2019.

Started to write this around 6.45am. I think you are on your bus. Remember those early mornings when we both have to send a selfy around 8.00am? Remember how I was so happy to wear the tie which you gifted to me? It was a red color tie. That tie is still with me. Im wearing it for spcial functions. Sacred memories in my life. Usually I sent a selfy when I exit from my quarters. Remember? Remember how were saying "I love you" to each other at the last minute (7.55am-8.00am). Then were desperately waiting to talk in your morning snack time. I remember it was around 9.15am. How beautiful was the time. How happy we were. We enjoyed being loved and loving. I miss you a lot. Remembered all those things when I woke up in the morning today. My immortal memories. I will keep loving you forever Sweetheart. Take care  

No comments:

Post a Comment