Saturday 21 September 2019

22 September 2019.

6.42am. Remember how I was doing exercises? Remember I went for jogging? May be you dont remember now. Its okay. Sweetheart I cant see you or hear you. And thats a great pain. Thats how it goes. Im in pain and this is love. You were in pain because you loved me. I have no words to express or explain the situation which Im going through at the moment. I just want you to know that I love you a lot. I hide my love from you always. I think I cant hide it anymore. Please dont misunderstand!. Im not trying to interfere in your life once more. No im not trying to do that. I will not come and let you to remember all the pains you had because of me. Im just writing here because I have no one to express my pain. I have no way to tell my story. Im totally a broken person Baba. My way of loving is the worst on earth. I miss you a lot. Remember the Sundays? Tale care sweetheart!. 

No comments:

Post a Comment