Friday 6 September 2019

7th September 2019. I miss you.

Writing words easy. Yes I know that. What we feel inside matters the most. What you and I feel because of love is pain. Once you've  said we could have met earlier. Yes I agree. We could have meet long before these messed up situations. Sooner or later you will be arrived at a point where you have to forget me forever. You will be met with new endeavours, new encounters and a new life. Im not trying to predict things. Things will be so different and changed. You will meet your happiness and love.(Remember please!! Please and please I love you too). I wish all the success and lots and lots of happiness to you. May you be smiling. May you live long. Its okay if you don't remember me. (I deserve). I will keep loving you Baba. I have all of our memories with me. I have faith in you. I have trust in you. I live inside you.

No comments:

Post a Comment