Sunday 15 September 2019

16th September 2019.

I dont know how to measure the rate of time. Anyway it is too fast. Im writing this around 6.25am. Probably you just came out from the bath. May be taking a hair dressing. I have no intention to hurt you further sweetheart. Everyone one will forget me. Even you have to forget me. Otherwise you will be in pain Baba. Only thing what I want you to remember is the the love (I dont urge you to. But if you remember me someday please think that I lived because of you. I lived to love you. Loved you until the very end of my life.)
Yes I know it was a bad dream. A nightmare to you. Im sorry for being that crappier character. I never intended to hurt you. Love is the only thing I felt. I miss you a lot. Someday I will be a better character. Its hard. This life torturing me. I have to wait though. Please take care your self.

No comments:

Post a Comment