Wednesday 25 September 2019

26th September 2019.

I think you are in the office shuttle. I wish I could give a ride to you. Drop you at the workplace. Kiss your forehead and say I love you. Remember how you kissed my forehead and inturn I kissed your forehead when we left each other for home? I still remember the sweet feeling. I loved to feel your fragrance too. I hope non of those things are further remembered. For not remembering I cant blame you sweetheart. Because all the faults are with me. I was the wrong guy. I was the notorious partners. Im the villain of love. I dont care how bad I am. But I have to say that I love you a lot. I loved you a lot. Time will be passed. We would be so different, but I will keep all the love to you untouched. I always feel something inside of me is missing.  I miss you a lot. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment