Sunday 29 September 2019

29th September 2019

How are you sweetheart? I hope you are fine. May be you were resting today at home. I hope your mother also at home today. How is your mother? Is she doing good? I remember her a lot. Because I always remember the effort she gives to give a better future for you. She was continuously working. A tough woman. I admire her a lot. She loves you a lot. I remember everything. Im writing this around 6pm in the evening. As today a Sunday I thought you were busy. I know you have some work also in sundays. Especially to wash and dry your clothes. Sweetheart you know these are rainy seasons. So please be vigilant about the surrounding. Please sweetheart keep aways from mosquito breeding environments. I wish your safety. I cant come and tell these things (I wish I could). Please baba stay safe. I miss you a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment