Friday 27 September 2019

28th September 2019.

September ends baba. Little more to go this year. That day will come when you take someone's hand. I will wish you the best. I will suffer for not being the one who holds your hand. I was lucky to have you in my life. I was totally a jerk to lose you. I have many weaknesses and many faults sweetheart. Remember I love you a lot though. I cant see you. I cant hear you. Im suffering a lot here. Thats okay Baba. I think these are consequences of my faults. These are the results of mismanaged relationship. I know how seriously you loved me. I loved you a lot too. I was totally a mad guy when it came to decision making. I dont have better explanations. My explanation suck worse when I try to rationalise. Whats better about a breaking relationship due to a guys faults? Well.. that was me. Im so sorry sweetheart. I miss you a lot. I was wrong. Today a Saturday. What a day if we could see each other. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment