Friday 13 September 2019

14 September 2019

Sweetheart how are you? I hope that you are ready for a walk today. Or a short trip. I feel bad without you. That emptiness came to me was a permanent one. I dont want to fill it either. That place is yours forever. I think you have many plans for today. I feel so. Today is Saturday. Saturday was our day Baba. I hope you remember. It was the day we were waiting desperately to see each other. Memories are endless this morning. Since this is a long weekend what we could do if we were together? When I close my eyes I remember you. Still there is a picture of you inside my mind. Time will pass. Someday I will not be writing this list of messages. Thats the day probably Im gone forever. I will keep loving and messaging till the last breath. Will you come to say one last good bye?(on the day I leave this world?). Please remember I loved you. I will love you forever. I miss you so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment