Wednesday 4 September 2019

5th of September 2019

I started to write this around 6.20am. I think you are taking your breakfast. Soon you will come out for the bus. Usually you came out around 6.40-6.41am.  Like this moment being passed, our lives will move forward. You got hurt because of love sweetheart. Im a person who is tortured by love too. What is ugly is I hurt you back (its too rare, a broken person like me to hurt someone else who was in love). I dont ask you to forgive me for that. I deserve to suffer. I deserve to pay the price for that. I still remember how you cried on my laps. I still remember how warm was your tears. I was shouting to stop. I was unable to control my pain too. I was breaking in to pieces inside my self. I was in pain. My heart was crying. Trust me sweetheart for a one last time. My heart was so so heavy. I never intended to hurt you. I wanted to love you whole my life time. I wanted you to be mine forever. I messed up each and every step on my way. Im in pain forever. I miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment