Monday 9 September 2019

10 September 2019

I think of you always. Especially today morning when I got up. It is you who come to my mind when I get up in the morning and when I go to sleep at night. There should be a reason for that. When I remember you, Im thinking how we were sitting in Torington park area. I remember how I keed you. I remember your first kiss.(im in pain). I have to say sweetheart, my job was totally motivated by you. There are some plants growing here by your name. I planted them in special occasion to remember you and my love to you. Blame or joke. You might ask "is that what you called love?". I dont have answers. Im well aware that im the one who is wrong. Im the one who got messed and made a mess out from all of my issues. Believe or not I didnt have a fake love to you. I would not feel this way If I was a fake one. 2 years gone. I love you. We met before our lives. We met before our time. I will keep loving you. Im sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment