Tuesday 3 September 2019

4th of September

Good morning Baba. I hope you are fine. Am I forgotten forever Baba? If not when will I be forgotten? It is  something painful for me. I know when you move on, forgetting me is an inevitable consequence. Since I was the reason for a great pain, you would consider to forget me. May be I am already a forgotten thing. In a dim and distant past we were the best lovers in the whole world. (I still love you). How can a person forget the best thing he ever owned. How come I forget you and your love? You are the turning point in my life. I felt your love. Now Im beyond a broken sould Baba. Im unlucky. Im beyond being unlucky. Im beyond being a broken soul. I dont know how to proceed Baba. Anyway Im trying my best to keep my memories. I love those memories a lot. I love you a lot. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment