Sunday 29 September 2019

30th September 2019

Writing this around 7.25am. I think you have passed midway of your journey to office. I remember the chats we had. Sometimes I remember how mischievous you were. Because you sometimes didn't answer in the bus. Sometimes you tried to avoid chats in the bus. I know you had reasons baba. Non of them could prevent me. None of them was a reason for me. Sometimes I felt Bad. I felt love and I was trying to love you more and more. Even today I haven't changed my love, feelings and thoughts about you. Even for today Im remembering you many times a day. I never wanted to forget you. Only I couldn't see you suffering because of me. I couldn't take the pain when I saw you crying. My heart was always heavy. I cried and cried at home. My bed and the pillow was wet. I cried a lot. I know none of those things matters anymore to you. I have to say this though! Your brutal and unkind lover loved you forever. Loved to the last breath. I miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment