Sunday 1 September 2019

2nd of September 2019.

I think you are already on your way to work. I remember few days when I collected you early in the morning. Those days are passed. Remembering how I dropped you closer to home after work. I was looking how you are leaving the sight. It was painful. My heart was heavy. September started. Soon it will be ended too. I know you are moving ahead. I wish your luck. Someday you will take the hands of the beloved one and leave for a new life. Time will again decide things. Children and responsibilities. Then many duties. I understand all of them. Im not asking to wait or freeze. I wish you everything but the best. I dont know what future plans for me. Whatever it is I will welcome. I just want you to know I was loving you endlessly. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment