Monday 23 September 2019

24th September 2019

24th. Time is a machine. So fast. Sweetheart I have a Seepalika tree at the work place. In 2017 I remember when I come out felt a pleasant fragrance. Never paid an adequate attention to the fragrance because we were chatting and talking. Sweet smell was from Seepalika flowers. Each and every time when I come out we were talking to each other. Now the plant is flowering. Im feeling the same fragrance of Seepalika flowers but Im missing something inside me. Im missing you. We are not chatting anymore. Those flowers brought me the old memories. Remember how I told you that you are a Lotus to me? We have Nil Manel infront of the building in a pond. Remember how I sent a picture of one of those flowers and told you that It was you. You were a flower to me. Your fragrance the same sweetheart. I hope you are doing fine. Year will end soon. I miss you a lot. I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment