Friday 27 September 2019

27th September 2019

Im writing in the evening today. Time is 4.41pm. I think you are on your way home. Remember how we went to Maxmara after work? You bought a T shirt for me there I guess. I misss those times a lot. Reason I was late to write today is the stress which Im going through. I dont know how to describe it. Wish me good luck sweetheart. My heart loves you. Its a friday too. Baba remember the times when I ran to you in fridays? Remember the days which I gave a ride to you?Remember how did I pick-up you after the work? You were waiting for me there. Time passed quickly. Sweetheart im loving you forever. Im the worst person you have ever met. Im a crappy person. I have love in my heart though. I miss you a lot. Please be safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment