Saturday 14 September 2019

15th September

Writing this today morning with a great pain in my heart and my head. Im in love and im in pain. I dont want to forget you or the things. I dont know how to proceed. Im stuck in a hell of a pain. I dont want to escape. I know you are moving on sweetheart. Please Remember someday! I loved you (I always do love) like you are an angel. I loved you (i still do love) like to a princess. I miss you something inside of me. It is so painful to miss a vital thing. Someone who is so vital. Without you im in pain. This is a hell. Im spending my time like a person without a conscience. Sweetheart I always remember all our chats and talks. I miss you a lot. Someday if you remember me think that I loved you whole my life time. I will wait for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment