Thursday 19 September 2019

20th September 2019

I remembered you today early morning. I think you are already on your way to work. I remember you like im mad. Its okay! mad is better. I feel better in my madness. My heart and brain sings your song. You are a masterpiece music which continuously singing inside me. I miss you a lot.
You might think what a jerk am I. I was helpless too. I was in pain too. I didnt know what to do next. I totally lost my mind in making decisions. Probably all the decisions I made were so upsetting. I was wrong. I acted like im a stone but im not. I cant help loving you. You will be mine forever Baba. I will keep loving you forever. Forget me. Hate me. Yes Im a bad guy in love. I lost my way. I lost all my instincts about living but can't I love? I will keep loving you forever. I know this is hard. Whats the meaning of a life without difficulties. I love you. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment