Monday 30 September 2019

1st of October. 2019.

Baby Im writing this around 6.50am. I think you are already on the bus. Days will pass. Weeks, months and years would be gone. What about us? I think a lot. What would be the future? Uncertainty overwhelms. I want you to find your happiness. For me.. im remembering our better times. That brings me happiness. I loved you and I loved you a lot Baba. I remember how we met at the greenish colombo roads and junctions. I remember how your father once had a problem because he stand up against the injustice. I remember how you worried for him. For what you have been through, you would have a better future Baba. I know that your heart is pure. I know you are good. Mistake you made is loving a notorious character. Im cruel, and Im rude. I know my faults Baba. I will not hurt you again. I love you forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment