Friday 20 September 2019

21st September 2019.

Many Saturdays will pass. Sweetheart someday you will leave for a new lofe with someone. Dont worry I will be waiting here. I will wait here till the end of my life. I will find you too someday.(our story began a long long times a go. Our history extend beyond time. You and I) Im a person who is beyond tolerable. Im a person who is too notorious to be loved. Im a stone. A cold hearted. This year will soon be end.
Today morning im seeing a very sad thing Baba. I doubt life a lot. Remember I loved animals a lot? Especially the dogs. I was feeding another dog (not the one at my work place)  Its a female. She lived with a dog. A beautiful couple. She was pregnant too. Today morning found her dead at roadside. Her husband (lucky) cries. That is life. Remember the song by Namal Udugama. The song you got also sensitive? "NIHANDAWELA". Lucky (dog sits alone).
Im in pain. And today morning my pain is so severe. I miss you a lot. Please take care your self Baba. Pls pls pls..

No comments:

Post a Comment