Thursday 5 September 2019

6th September 2019.

Sweetheart dont think once your beloved person living so happy now. No Baba. Im burning inside. I can't talk about it in public. Leave all these thoughts behind! I know how much of a pain you took on behalf of me. I know and I felt the pain you went through. I think the good time for you is about to come. About me.... I cant predict where Im heading toward. What I can say is each minute, each hour, each day and each week I remembered you always. You are a sweet soft song which keeps singing in my mind and the soul. Im too wrecked to become the idial lover sweetheart. Im totally damaged on my way. I dont like to proceed this way. I know how cruel and how ugly am I. I hurt thee sweetest one who loved me more than her own life. Im so upset sweetheart. I miss you so much. I wish I could run and grab your hands. Say "I love you". A day will come. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment