Saturday 7 September 2019

8th September 2019

A Sunday. My angel should be yet sleeping. Im writing this because I miss her so much. When I remember the times when we're together, my eyes are getting wet. We didnt even feel the time. We were happy that much. I feel the time with you like a beautiful dream. Or feel like I was in heavens. Early morning I took a loot at phone. I remember how you wrote to me early norning. Time is so amazing. Time is so cruel some times. Beyond everything I was cruel to you. That I know. That I will remember forever. For being that person I will not forgive myself.(forever.) Time will pass sweetheart. Things will fade away. So do I. So will be our memories and promises. I will not blame for that. All those memories will be saved inside my heart and brain. I will recall them time to time. Thats how I going to live this life. I love you forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment