Monday 16 September 2019

17 September 2019

For get me for one minute. Then for an hour. Again for a day. Someday you will be able to forget me forever. I cant stop that. Bad memories will be erased. Same will happen to me. Im the worst thing possibly happened to you. Im the worst nightmare you have ever seen. You will forget me somehow or other. Im not urging you to remember me. Im asking to remember the love. Remember it like a feeling.(im not imposing laws. I have no right to do so.) I remember the fragrance of your hair. It will be remembered till the last moment of my life. Baba we didnt met incidentally. We were waiting to meet a long time. We meant to be met this life. I was a notorious person thats the bad thing. Because of me you got hurt. I will search for you again. I will be suffered throughout Sansara for hurting you. I will find you somehow. I love you a lot. I miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment