Wednesday 18 September 2019

19th September 2019.

Went to a nearby place. I was watching the sunset. Remember the evenings when I sent pictures of sunset to you? Remember how you appreciate them? You said im a good photographer. I dont know Baba. May be I was a photographer but I was a crappier lover. Remembered how you smiled. Remember how you tried to make a web page for me. Everything is in my head. I dont have a way to proceed. Im kind of stuck. Like a computer. You know about computers better than me. I wish we lived like others. Im also thinking why we didn't meet earlier too. May be you already made your mind to some extents. You may ask whats the meaning of living with me. I have only one answer. Because I love you. You need a better reason than that? Because you are mine! Whats the better reason other than love? Take care Baba.

No comments:

Post a Comment