Sunday 22 September 2019

23rd September 2019

I think you are taking your usual ride to work while Im writing this message. I dont know whether the daily routine remains the same or changed. But I definitely know thesee things including our old routine will be in my mind forever. I remember those things frequently. Finally memory and some moments only remain with me. I have to keep them with me. I dont think that you will be able to wait and think or wait and remember our past. You are destined to forget me and the past. You are on your way to a better future without me. Well forget if you want. I will not force you to remember me. If you could forget me, I dont have obligations. Baba dont you remember better moments with me? Dont you ever had something good with me? I know you are throwing everything out which belongs to our past. Everything. I know that. I heard so. I know what hurt the most now (i know you went through the same thing. I dont ask excuses. I dont ask mercy. Throw all the things out. Throw the crappier person you have ever met out. Throw out everything belongs to the bitter past with me.) I dont have words. Go on.. you are doing it right. I feel terrible. Im in pain because of that too. I never hate you for doing that. Throw all the crap and the junk belongs to my past away then you will be remained in happiness. I wish your happiness. Do what makes you happy sweetheart. My pains have to be ended someday too. Dont even think about me much sweetheart. I deserve to suffer. I would welcome what ever the punishment comes to me. Im not good. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment