Tuesday 10 September 2019

11 September 2019.

Sweetheart I'm writing this around 6.40am. Exact time you are getting on to your bus. From coming Friday starts a long weekend. No doubt I'm thinking what could have been if we were together. I will meet you there. At our beloved junction at Colombo. Will you wait for me? Where we will walk? Where we will dine? Where we will go for shopping? A movie? I will hold your hand. I hope this poya day is a holiday for you. Well I have many dreams. I know none of them would be a reality. I know you won't even look at my face. Life is hard. I know that. Loving, losing and living is so hard. Loving, living the moment, trying to beat the fate also so hard. We both went through a hell of a time because of love. I know (and I won't blame it on you for forgetting me) you have moved on. May be this weekend you are walking with your beloved one. Well I will be walking on our footsteps again. Time is hash. Time is lovely. Nothing could beat the love. I will love you forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment