Tuesday 24 September 2019

25th of September 2019

Sweetheart I remembered you as usual. Started to wrtie this around 6.40am. Probably you were leaving home for work. I was a little late to publish this because im on a 24 hour duty since yesterday. Remember my duties? Sweetheart we were talking and chatting with each other till 1.00am somedays. I hope you have forgotten those times. How can I forget them? Since that was the best time of my life. I dont have a will to forget and proceed Baba. I dont want to forget you. I have pain because I sttill love you. If I was the kind of usual person without a gratitude, I would not go through this pain. Instead I feel devoted to you yet. I feel humble for your love. I feel the warmth you have given to me. I felt love a lot. I did my best to love you. I tried to Keep you with me forever. I never knew Im this much corrupted, corroded and damaged as a person. My moves are beyond tolerable and acceptable. I know and I agree. Since I have messed up all the way, I was helpless. I loved you beyond my limits. I tried my best trust me.  Then now I dont feel a comfort in living either. I dont know how should I proceed. I will keep my love to you forever. I miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment