Tuesday 17 September 2019

18th September 2019.

I did something good. I dedicate the credit/good name of the deed to your name. You inspired me to work here. You are the only one said something good and valuable about my working station. I still remember how did I work long hours to make a weekend be freed. How desperate was I to see you. I work sometimes 4 Days continuously. I got a severe headache thereafter. I felt that pain like a reward. A reward to our love. Because I feel that pain as a pleasure. Doing something behalf of you and being in pain was something new to me. I keep remembering those days. Because those were the best days. How pleasant was it to hold your hand and walk in torington or at waters edge? I still remember like it was yesterday. I hope you are fine sweetheart. I miss you a lot. Im in pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment